Since you’re here, taking this course, that means you’re interested in learning more about careers in the construction industry. Things like….
- What types of careers are there?
- What you would do?
- How you can build one of those careers?
- What kind of education and training will you need?
- Will you be able to find a good job?
- How much money you can make?
I’m telling you right up front that there are 100s of careers in the construction industry that you’ve likely never heard of; even if you, your family and your community are heavily involved in construction. You’ll be surprised at what you’ll find out, and how this course will help you to learn so much (in a very simple way) that will help you to decide if the construction industry is the right career direction for you.
Needless to say, the intention of this course is to help you to discover as much as you can about the “Architecture & Construction” career direction so that you can decide if it’s relevant to who you are and what you’re great at and love to do. That way you’ll have the tools, resources and knowledge so that you can begin taking the next steps toward building a career plan that will bring you closer to that successful career and future that you’re meant to have!
A Quick Instruction...
As you go through this course you’ll see a “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of each Lesson and Topic (Lessons may/or may not have Topics within them). To keep track of where you are in this course these buttons will automatically check off what you’ve finished (you’ll see green circles next to the Lesson and Topics in the Table of Contents sidebar).
- You always start on a Lesson Page.
- After you read the Lesson page, click the 1st Topic listed on the bottom of the page.
- If there are no Topics in that Lesson, then click the “Mark Complete” button to be brought to the next Lesson.
- Once you complete a Topic you’ll click the “Mark Complete” button at the bottom of that page to be brought to the next Topic.
- If it’s the last Topic in a Lesson the “Mark Complete” button will bring you to the next Lesson page.
- Don’t click the “Mark Complete” button on a Lesson page until you’ve finished each of the Topics within that Lesson.
You can definitely jump around the course but just as a heads up If you return to a page that you’ve already marked complete (via the “Mark Complete” button) that button will be gone; that’s another way to know you’ve finished that lesson or topic page.
Since that’s all set are you good to go?
Click the “Mark Complete” button below and head right to the next lesson…. “What are Career Clusters?“.