Receiving Financial Aid Awards.
- Submitted the FAFSA
- Gotten a Financial Aid Award letter from your school,
- Told the school which financial aid awards you want to accept.
What happens next?
When will my financial aid be sent?
Your grant, scholarship and loan money for the year will likely be released twice per school year.
Money your earn at a work-study job will be paid directly to you at least once per month, maybe more often.
How do I get my financial aid? Where does it go?
WHEN YOU’RE DONE:
- Take what you’ve learned and act on it.
- Do that and you’re done! You’ll have given yourself the gift of information that can easily save you thousands of dollars in financial aid which is a wonderful thing!
Print the Certificate of Completion
If you haven’t already printed your Certificate of Completion you can find the link for it by following these instructions…
- Go to “My Courses”
- On the right sidebar will be “My Certificates” which shows a list of the Certificates of Completion for courses you’ve successfully finished.
- Click the Certificate you want and then print or save it. Done!