“Nail Your Strengths. Know Your Values. Tell Your Story.” will help you to discover details about your personality and your values as they relate to the working world; information that’s so important as you build and act on a career plan that’s relevant to who YOU are, and what YOU need. Once you know that information it’s time to write the story that you want to live.
Do it all here.
Note: This course and its content is taken from STEP 1 of the comprehensive career development course, “Idea2Career: 5 Steps to a Career You’ll Love” so you’ll notice reference to that course throughout these lessons and activities (topics).
What's included in this course?
- 3 Lessons
- 5 Topics/Activities
- 3 Videos
- Worksheets, Documents, Course Plan & Lesson Plans (© Idea2Career™)
- Relevant and Vetted Web Resources
- Access on desktop and mobile devices
- 1 year license
Note: This course and its content is taken from STEP 1 of the comprehensive career development course, “Idea2Career” so you’ll notice reference to that course throughout these lessons and activities (topics).
Who will benefit?
Although people of all ages can take this course and achieve great results, it was specifically written for teens and young adults who:
- Are unsure about which career direction to follow.
- Want to connect who they are inside, intrinsically, to the career direction they follow.
- Want to pursue a career that’s relevant and meaningful to them.
- Want to make a smart investment of their time and money regarding their education and training after high school.
- Want to do something fun to learn more about their personality traits, their values, and their dreams for their future.
Sound like you? Or maybe someone you know?
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this course you’ll have:
- Identified a lot about your personality type, your values, and your story.
- Recognized why you might connect and communicate better with some people and not others (It’s probably related to your color code and your values which you’ll learn about here!)
- Be ready for career exploration… the next step in your journey to build and act on a career plan that’s relevant and meaningful to you.
How Long Will It Take?
That depends on you. This course is intended to make you be introspective, or “thoughtful”, about the information you’re learning and the decisions you’re making so take your time.
That being said shoot for about 3 hours total, although it might take you a little longer or a little less. Your choice.